星期四, 9月 28, 2006

六人行常出現的吵架英文99句

原文感謝Estrelita分享
自我流翻譯有誤還請各方大德多予指教

=============分隔線================

1. You make me sick!
你讓我覺得噁心

2. What's wrong with you?
你是哪根筋不對了?

3. I'm very disappointed.
真讓我失望

5. You're a jerk!
你這個混蛋

6. Don't talk to me like that!
別那樣跟我說話

7. Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?

8. What's your problem?
你有什麼毛病?

9. I hate you!
我討厭你

10. I don't want to see your face!
我不想看到你

11. You're crazy!
你瘋了

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎?

13. Don't bother me.
別來煩我

14. Knock it off.
別吵了*

15. Get out of my face.
從我面前消失

16. Leave me alone.
離我遠一點

17. Get lost.
滾開!

18. Take a hike!
滾邊涼快去吧

19. You piss me off.
你惹毛我了

20. It's none of your business.
干你屁事

21. What's the meaning of this?
這是什麼意思?

22. How dare you!
你竟敢!

23. Cut it out.
省省力氣吧*

24. You stupid jerk!
你這蠢豬

25. You have a lot of nerve.
真不要臉*

26. I'm fed up.
我受夠了

27. I can't take it anymore.
我再也受不了了

28. I've had enough of your garbage.
我受夠了你這個廢物

29. Shut up!
閉嘴

30. What do you want?
你到底想怎樣

31. Do you know what time it is?
你知道現在幾點了嗎?

32. What were you thinking?
你到底在想什麼?

33. How can you say that?
你怎麼能這樣說?

34. Who says?
誰說的?

35. That's what you think!
你就是這麼想的!

36. Don't look at me like that.
別那樣看我

37. What did you say?
你說什麼?

38. You are out of your mind.
你腦子燒壞了

39. You make me so mad.
你把我逼瘋了

40. Drop dead.
去死吧*

41. Don't give me your shoot.
別跟我鬼扯

42. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.
別找借口

43. Nonsense!
胡說八道

44. You're a pain in the ass.
你是個討厭的傢伙

45. You're an asshole.
你這混蛋

46. You asked for it.
你自找的

47. Get over yourself.
別自以為是*

48. You're nothing to me.
你對我什麼都不是

49. It's not my fault.
不是我的錯

50. You look guilty.
你一臉看起來就是有鬼

51. I can't help it.
我無能為力

52. That's your problem.
那是你家的事

53. I don't want to hear it.
我不想聽

54. Get off my back.
別黏著我

55. Give me a break.
饒了我吧

56. Who do you think you're talking to?
你以為你在跟誰說話?

57. Look at this mess!
看看這一團糟

58. You're so careless.
你真是漫不經心

59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?
你他媽的怎麼不告訴我事實

60. I'm about to explode!
我快氣炸了

61. What a stupid idiot!
蠢到爆的大笨蛋

62. I'm not going to put up with this!
我再也受不了了

63. I never want to see your face again!
我再也不要看到你

64. That's terrible.
糟透了

65. Just look at what you've done!
看看你幹了啥好事

66. I wish I had never met you.
我真希望從沒認識你

67. You're a disgrace.
你真是個恥辱

68. I'll never forgive you!
絕對不會原諒你

69. Don't nag me!
少對我碎碎念

70. I'm sick of it.
我厭倦了

71. Don't you dare come back again!
你敢再回來給我試試看

72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!
別再整天晃來晃去了

73. Mind your own business!
管好你自己就好

74. You're just a good for nothing bum!
你真是一個廢物

75. You've gone too far!
你太過分了

76. I loathe you!
我討厭你

77. I detest you!
我恨你

78. Get the hell out of here!
他媽的滾出去

79. Don't be that way!
別這樣

80. Can't you do anything right?
你能不能做一點正經事啊?

81. You're impossible.
你沒救了

82. Don't touch me!
別碰我

83. Get away from me!
滾遠一點

84. Get out of my life.
從我生命裡消失吧

85. You're a joke!
你真丟臉

86. Don't give me your attitude.
少擺架子

87. You'll be sorry.
你會後悔的

88. We're through.
我們完了

89. Look at the mess you've made!
看你幹的好事

90. You've ruined everything.
你把一切搞砸了

91. I can't believe your never.
我再也不相信你了

92. You're away too far.
你太超過了

93. I can't take you any more!
我再也受不了你了

94. I'm telling you for the last time!
我警告你最後一次

95. I could kill you!
我真想宰了你

96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
這是我聽過最蠢的事了

97. I can't believe a word you say.
我不相信你所說的每一個字

98. You never tell the truth
你從來不說實話

99. Don't push me !
別逼我

100. Enough is enough!
我說夠了就是夠了*



*表示從網路或字典查詢而得的翻譯

沒有留言: